My life and planner, summed up in two words! I like to keep things, ah, interesting...LOL!
Here are some updates:
1. AuthorGO is back in full swing, with a fresh look and some new faces! If you haven't signed up, I urge you to visit the website and do so.
I've been sworn to secrecy as to what is in the works. But it is going to be great! We are all excited and proud to be a part of this endeavor to build relationships between readers and authors. Visit http://www.author-go.com to become a member then join in on the daily fun with the group on Facebook!
2. I am attending a few book events and conferences this year! It is petrifying yet thrilling at the same time. First up is IRAE, Interracial Romance Authors Expo, in Daytona Florida next week! This will be my first event ever so my anxiety is through the roof. I can't wait to meet up with the readers and authors! #FanGirl LOL! My kids and grandbabies will be dropping by as well. I haven't seen them since mid January and miss them terribly. I pray that the weather cooperates because I am in desperate need of sunshine and blue skies.
3. New book alert...coming in just a few days: The Heiress!! Finally, right? I know. I'm excited about this release. Hopefully it will be enjoyed by everyone as much as I enjoyed writing it!
4. Tattered Pages has another release planned in a few days for Rebecca Graf. It is titled: A Tuscan Love. It's a great little romance I'm sure everyone will enjoy! I know I did!
5. More releases are planned for the coming months, old titles and new. Stayed tuned!
That's all for now. Sleep sweet!